Package: phpwiki (1.3.14-5) [universe]
Links for phpwiki
Download Source Package phpwiki:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Matt Brown
- David Moreno Garza
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [phpwiki.sourceforge.net]
informal collaborative website manager
PHPWiki is a reimplementation in PHP of the wiki engine behind the original WikiWikiWeb at http://c2.com/cgi-bin/wiki?WikiWikiWeb. A wiki is a dynamic website which can be edited by anyone at any time. Over time bad information is naturally filtered out, since the barrier to modification is very low. Malicious or accidental destruction is limited by keeping backup versions of all pages.
This package includes introductory material for the wiki concept, which can be viewed via the wiki interface when the package has been installed.
Other Packages Related to phpwiki
- dep: apache2
- Apache HTTP Server metapackage
also a virtual package provided by apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker
- or httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, cherokee, dhttpd, ebhttpd, fnord, lighttpd, mathopd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, monkey, nginx, ocsigen, thttpd, tntnet, webfs, yaws
- dep: dbconfig-common (>= 1.8.21)
- common framework for packaging database applications
- dep: php-db
- PHP PEAR Database Abstraction Layer
- dep: ucf (>= 1.05)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- rec: mysql-client
- MySQL database client (metapackage depending on the latest version)
also a virtual package provided by mysql-client-5.1, mysql-cluster-client-5.1
- or postgresql-client
- front-end programs for PostgreSQL (supported version)
also a virtual package provided by postgresql-client-8.4
- or sqlite
- command line interface for SQLite