Package: spl-webspl (1.0~pre5-3) [universe]
Links for spl-webspl
Download Source Package spl:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Gerfried Fuchs
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.clifford.at]
SPL based web application framework
WebSPL is a pretty powerful framework for doing web application development with SPL.
The interesting thing about WebSPL is that, other than usual CGI scripts, a WebSPL script is not executed once for each HTTP request. Instead there is one SPL process for each session and such a WebSPL script can pause its execution at any time, wait for the user to do something and continue execution as soon as the user did something.
In addition to that there is a module package called "WSF" (WebSPL Forms) which adds an additional abstraction layer between the application logic and the representation as web page. With this SPL modules, web application development becomes as easy as normal application development with well-designed widget sets.
Other Packages Related to spl-webspl
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: spl-core (= 1.0~pre5-3)
- SPL Programming Language