Package: swish++ (6.1.5-2) [universe]
Links for swish++
Download Source Package swish++:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kapil Hari Paranjape
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [swishplusplus.sourceforge.net]
Simple Document Indexing System for Humans: C++ version
SWISH++ is a Unix-based file indexing and searching engine (typically used to index and search files on web sites). It was based on SWISH-E although SWISH++ is a complete rewrite.
* Lightning-fast indexing * Indexes META elements, ALT, and other attributes * Selectively not index text within HTML or XHTML elements * Intelligently index mail and news files * Index Unix manual page files * Apply filters to files on-the-fly prior to indexing * Index non-text files such as Microsoft Office documents * Modular indexing architecture * Index new files incrementally * Index remote web sites * Handles large collections of files * Lightning-fast searching * Optional word stemming (suffix stripping) * Ability to run as a search server * Easy-to-parse results format
Other Packages Related to swish++
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime