Package: yaws-yapp (1.84-2) [universe]
Links for yaws-yapp
Download Source Package yaws:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Erlang Packagers (Mail Archive)
- Sergei Golovan
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [yaws.hyber.org]
An easy way to deploy applications for Yaws web server
Yaws-yapp (Yaws application handler) is a helper application. It takes care of adding, and removing, the applications into a running server. When anyone access the server with an URL that matches the path for an added application, the docroot will be temporarily switched to where the web pages for that application are located.
Other Packages Related to yaws-yapp
- dep: erlang-mnesia (>= 1:13.b.2.1-dfsg)
- Erlang/OTP distributed relational/object hybrid database
- dep: yaws (<< 1.84-2.0)
- High performance HTTP 1.1 webserver written in Erlang
- dep: yaws (>= 1.84-2)