Package: amule-adunanza-daemon (2010.1+2.2.6-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for amule-adunanza-daemon
Download Source Package amule-adunanza:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Alessandro Scarozza
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
non-graphic version of aMule-AdunanzA, a client for the eD2k and
Kadu networks. This package contains a daemonized version of aMule-AdunanzA, amuled, that does not need a graphic environment to run, and can run in the background as well. It is normally used to be run in a machine 24/7, since the application continues to run if the X11 session closes.
Included in the package is a webserver that provides an interface to control the daemon. Remote connections are supported, and the daemon can be configured to start the webserver automatically at startup. It is also possible to control amuled via amulecmd, from the amule-utils package, and amulegui, available in the amule-adunanza-utils-gui package.
See the description of the amule package for a list of features, and /usr/share/doc/amule-adunanza-daemon/README.Debian for some basic usage notes.
Other Packages Related to amule-adunanza-daemon
- dep: libcrypto++8
- General purpose cryptographic library - shared library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libupnp3
- Portable SDK for UPnP Devices, version 1.6 (shared libraries)
- dep: libwxbase2.8-0 (>= 18.104.22.168)
- wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: amule-adunanza-utils
- utilities for aMule-AdunanzA (command-line version)