Package: gcstar (1.5.0-1ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for gcstar
Download Source Package gcstar:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Alexander Wirt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gcstar.org]
Manage your collections of movies, games, books, music and more
GCstar is an application for managing your collections. It supports many types of collections, including movies, books, games, comics, stamps, coins, and many more. You can even create your own collection type for whatever unique thing it is that you collect.
Detailed information on each item can be automatically retrieved from the internet and you can store additional data, such as the location or who you've lent it to. You may also search and filter your collection by many criteria.
GCstar is the successor GCfilms and is compatible to its databases. As GCfilms isn't developed any more GCstars replaces GCfilms.
Other Packages Related to gcstar
- dep: libarchive-zip-perl
- Perl module for manipulation of ZIP archives
- dep: libgtk2-perl
- Perl interface to the 2.x series of the Gimp Toolkit library
- dep: libmp3-tag-perl
- Module for reading tags of MP3 audio files
- dep: libogg-vorbis-header-pureperl-perl
- pure Perl interface to Ogg Vorbis information fields
- dep: libwww-perl
- Perl HTTP/WWW client/server library
- dep: libxml-parser-perl
- Perl module for parsing XML files
- dep: libxml-simple-perl
- Perl module for reading and writing XML
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language