Package: gtk2-engines-murrine (0.90.3+git20100323-0ubuntu3)
Links for gtk2-engines-murrine
Download Source Package gtk2-engines-murrine:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Yves-Alexis Perez
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
cairo-based gtk+-2.0 theme engine
"Murrine" is an Italian word meaning the glass artworks done by Venicians glass blowers. The Engine is cairo-based, and it's very fast compared to clearlooks-cairo and ubuntulooks.
This package includes the Murrine engine.
Other Packages Related to gtk2-engines-murrine
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.29.3)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.23.5)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text