Package: lxrandr (0.1.1-2) [universe]
Links for lxrandr
Download Source Package lxrandr:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Andrew Lee
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [lxde.org]
simple monitor config tool for LXDE
This is a very basic monitor config tool utilizing the X extension called RandR. It can let you change the screen resolution on the fly. Besides, when you run lxrandr with external monitor connected, its GUI will change, and show you some quick options to get your projector or external monitor working correctly.
This tool doesn't aim to be a full randr frontend. It's a utility for grandma, not for geeks. If you need the full power of RandR, get xrandr (console) or grandr (GUI) and read some tutorials.
LXRandR only gives you some easy and quick options which are intuitive. It's very suitable for laptop users who frequently uses projectors or external monitor and just want to get their work done without reading a lot of "geek-centered" manuals or command line tutorials.
Other Packages Related to lxrandr
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.17.7)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text