Package: ratpoison (1.4.5-2) [universe]
Links for ratpoison
Download Source Package ratpoison:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Bernhard R. Link
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.nongnu.org]
keyboard-only window manager
ratpoison is a simple window manager with no fancy graphics, no window decorations, and no rodent dependence. It is largely modelled after GNU Screen.
The screen can be split into non-overlapping frames. All windows are kept maximized inside their frames to take full advantage of your precious screen real estate.
All interaction with the window manager is done through keystrokes. ratpoison has a prefix map to minimize key clobbering.
Other Packages Related to ratpoison
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxft2 (>> 2.1.1)
- FreeType-based font drawing library for X
- dep: libxinerama1
- X11 Xinerama extension library
- dep: libxtst6
- X11 Testing -- Resource extension library
- rec: 9menu (>= 1.6)
- Creates X menus from the shell
- rec: menu
- generates programs menu for all menu-aware applications
- rec: rxvt
- VT102 terminal emulator for the X Window System
- or x-terminal-emulator
- virtual package provided by aterm, aterm-ml, eterm, evilvte, gnome-terminal, guake, konsole, kterm, lxterminal, mlterm, mlterm-tiny, mrxvt, mrxvt-cjk, mrxvt-mini, multi-aterm, pterm, roxterm, rxvt, rxvt-beta, rxvt-ml, rxvt-unicode, rxvt-unicode-lite, rxvt-unicode-ml, sakura, terminal.app, terminator, tilda, vala-terminal, wterm, wterm-ml, xfce4-terminal, xterm, xvt