Package: xlockmore (1:5.27-1) [universe]
Links for xlockmore
Download Source Package xlockmore:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Michael Stone
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Lock X11 display until password is entered.
xlock locks the X server till the user enters his/her password at the keyboard. While xlock is running, all new server connections are refused. The mouse cursor is turned off. The screen is blanked and a changing pattern is put on the screen. If a key or a mouse button is pressed then the user is prompted for the password of the user who started xlock.
This version is built without additional OpenGL and XPM modes. The companion package xlockmore-gl contains them. This is the only difference between the two packages.
Packages providing xlockmore
- Lock X11 display until password is entered -- GL version
Other Packages Related to xlockmore
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- rec: libpam-modules
- Pluggable Authentication Modules for PAM