Package: liblua5.1-wsapi1 (1.1.0-6) [universe]
Links for liblua5.1-wsapi1
Download Source Package lua-wsapi:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Enrico Tassi
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wsapi.luaforge.net]
Web server API abstraction layer for the Lua language version 5.1
WSAPI is an API that abstracts the web server for Lua web applications, allowing the same application to be used in different web servers.
This package contains the WSAPI utility libraries (for common tasks like url encoding/decoding) as well as the following backends (server implementations):
- CGI (the regular environment-variables based protocol) - xavante (for the Xavante web server)
The fastcgi backends is available in the separate package liblua5.1-wsapi-fcgi.
This package also includes a backward compatible implementation of SAPI, used by old versions of cgilua.
Other Packages Related to liblua5.1-wsapi1
- dep: liblua5.1-filesystem0
- luafilesystem library for the Lua language version 5.1
- dep: liblua5.1-rings0
- Lua state creation and control library for the Lua language version 5.1
- dep: lua5.1
- Simple, extensible, embeddable programming language
- sug: liblua5.1-cgi0
- CGI library for the Lua language version 5.1