Package: libluajit-5.1-2 (2.0.0~beta2+dfsg2-2) [universe]
Links for libluajit-5.1-2
Download Source Package luajit:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Enrico Tassi
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [luajit.org]
Just in time compiler for Lua - library version
LuaJIT implements the full set of language features defined by Lua 5.1. The virtual machine (VM) is API- and ABI-compatible to the standard Lua interpreter and can be deployed as a drop-in replacement.
This package contains an embeddable version of LuaJIT that can be used as a replacement of the standard liblua-5.1 shared library.
Other Packages Related to libluajit-5.1-2
- dep: lib32gcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64]
- GCC support library (32 bit Version)
- dep: libc6-i386 (>= 2.2) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: 32-bit shared libraries for AMD64
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libluajit-5.1-common (= 2.0.0~beta2+dfsg2-2)
- Just in time compiler for Lua - common files