Package: libxmmsclient-ruby1.8 (0.7DrNo-4ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libxmmsclient-ruby1.8
Download Source Package xmms2:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Florian Ragwitz
- Jens Taprogge
- Jonne Lehtinen
- Anders Waldenborg
- Benjamin Drung
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [xmms2.xmms.se]
XMMS2 - Ruby bindings
XMMS2 is a redesign of the XMMS music player. It features a client-server model, allowing multiple (even simultaneous!) user interfaces, both textual and graphical. All common audio formats are supported using plug-ins. On top of this, there is a flexible media library to organize your music.
This package contains a Ruby library that allows you to write XMMS2 clients. It's a language binding of libxmmsclient0.
This package is compiled for Ruby 1.8.
Other Packages Related to libxmmsclient-ruby1.8
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 188.8.131.52)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: libxmmsclient-glib1 (>= 0.6DrMattDestruction)
- XMMS2 - glib client library
- dep: libxmmsclient6 (>= 0.7DrNo)
- XMMS2 - client library
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8