Package: swi-prolog-jpl (5.8.0-1) [universe]
Links for swi-prolog-jpl
Download Source Package swi-prolog:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Chris Lamb
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.swi-prolog.org]
Bidirectional interface between SWI-Prolog and Java
SWI-Prolog is a fast and powerful ISO/Edinburgh-style Prolog compiler with a rich set of built-in predicates. It offers a fast, robust and small environment which enables substantial applications to be developed with it.
SWI-Prolog additionally offers:
* A powerful module system * Garbage collection * Unicode character set handling * Unbounted integer and rational number arithmetic * Multithreading support * A powerful C/C++ interface * GNU Readline interface
This library provides JPL, a bidirectional interface between SWI-Prolog and the Java 2 runtime.
Other Packages Related to swi-prolog-jpl
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline6
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: swi-prolog (= 5.8.0-1)
- ISO/Edinburgh-style Prolog interpreter