Package: javahelper (0.28)
Links for javahelper
Download Source Package javatools:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Matthew Johnson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Helper scripts for packaging Java programs
Javahelper contains several scripts which help in packaging Java programs.
jh_depends searches jars to find which packages they depend on, similar to dh_shlibdeps. It will also add depends on jarwrapper for packages with executable jars.
jh_classpath will register the classpath dependencies for each jar so that they can be automatically loaded when that jar is used by other programs.
jh_manifest updates the manifest in jar files according to a provided spec so that the resultant jar files will work with jarwrapper-enabled packages.
jh_exec looks for symlinks to jars which should be executable and makes them executable
jh_build builds java files to jars for you.
jh_libs installs library jars into the correct locations
jh_makepkg generates a template for a Debian Java package for you
/usr/share/javahelper/java-vars.mk provides a selection of useful variables such as various JVM paths and the JVM name for the architecture
/usr/share/javahelper/java-arch.sh converts Debian architecture names into java names to locate libjvm.so in non-make build systems
javahelper provides CDBS and dh macros so that it can be used with those package build systems.
Other Packages Related to javahelper
- dep: bsdmainutils
- collection of more utilities from FreeBSD
- dep: dctrl-tools
- Command-line tools to process Debian package information
- dep: debhelper
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: devscripts
- scripts to make the life of a Debian Package maintainer easier
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: fastjar
- Jar creation utility
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-debian
- Python modules to work with Debian-related data formats
- dep: python-scriptutil
- Python module which provides the functionality of find and grep
- dep: realpath
- Return the canonicalized absolute pathname