Package: kanjisaver (0.9.10-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for kanjisaver
Download Source Package kanjisaver:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ryan Schultz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Japanese kanji screensaver
Kanjisaver is a screensaver that displays characters from a set of those commonly found on the JLPT, the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. It can also display the on and kun readings of the kanji as well as their English meaning.
You should install a font with Japanese character support before using Kanjisaver.
Other Packages Related to kanjisaver
- dep: kdelibs4c2a (>= 4:3.5.9)
- core libraries and binaries for all KDE applications
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.8-b)
- Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- rec: ttf-arphic-uming
- "AR PL UMing" Chinese Unicode TrueType font collection Mingti style