Package: speedcrunch (0.10.1-2)
Links for speedcrunch
Download Source Package speedcrunch:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Bart Martens
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.speedcrunch.org]
High precision calculator
SpeedCrunch is a high precision and high speed calculator.
It's optimized for keyboard use and has advanced features: use of functions, use of variables, result history, and syntax highlighting. It also shows the result as you type.
SpeedCrunch has a very simple interface, so you can start to use it very quickly.
Other Packages Related to speedcrunch
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqt4-xml (>= 4.5.1)
- Qt 4 XML module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4.5.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4.5.1)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library