Package: ksimus-boolean (0.3.6-14) [universe]
Links for ksimus-boolean
Download Source Package ksimus-boolean:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ksimus.berlios.de]
KSimus boolean package
KSimus is an application for simulating networks with boolean and floating point data type. Some more data types are planned. Currently there exists only a few components, but because of the modular character of KSimus extensions are easy to develop.
The Boolean package contains a number of components, such as: OR, NOR, XOR and XNOR gates; RS, JK and JK Master/Slave flip flops; a D latch; a multichannel D latch; a counter; a multiplexer and a demultiplexer; a delay; a 7-segment display; some buttons; and the constants TRUE and FALSE.
Other Packages Related to ksimus-boolean
- dep: ksimus (<= 0.3.6.0)
- KDE tool for simulating electrical circuits
- dep: ksimus (>= 0.3.6-2-7)
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3