Package: latex-sanskrit (2.2-6)
Links for latex-sanskrit
Download Source Package latex-sanskrit:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian-IN Team (Mail Archive)
- Jaldhar H. Vyas
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ctan.org]
pre-processor and fonts to typeset Sanskrit in TeX
This package provides fonts and the `skt' pre-processor for typesetting Sanskrit from both Devanagari and transliterated Roman scripts, and support for Vedic accent marks.
The input is in Roman script; and output may be either Devanagari or Roman script.
Other Packages Related to latex-sanskrit
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.14.18)
- Debian package management system
- dep: tex-common (>= 1.18)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX
- dep: texlive-base
- TeX Live: Essential programs and files
- or tetex-bin
- Package not available