Package: libafterimage0 (2.2.9-4) [universe]
Links for libafterimage0
Download Source Package afterstep:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Robert Luberda
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.afterstep.org]
imaging library designed for AfterStep - runtime files
libAfterImage is the imaging library implemented for AfterStep X Window Manager. It has been generalized to be suitable for any application in need of robust graphics engine.
It provides facilities for loading images from files of different formats, compressed in memory storage of images, scaling, tinting/shading, flipping and superimposition of arbitrary number of images over each other. In addition it allows for linear gradients drawing, and antialiased/smoothed text drawing using both FreeType library and X Window fonts.
This package contains the libAfterImage runtime library.
Other Packages Related to libafterimage0
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgif4 (>= 4.1.6)
- library for GIF images (library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: librsvg2-2 (>= 2.26.0)
- SAX-based renderer library for SVG files (runtime)
- dep: libtiff4
- Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library