Package: libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl (0.04-1) [universe]
Links for libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl
Download Source Package libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Perl Group (Mail Archive)
- Jonathan Yu
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
module to find differences between files (XS accelerated)
Algorithm::Diff::XS is a Perl diff utility module based on Joe Schaefer's excellent but not very well-known Algorithm::LCS module, with a drop-in interface identical to Algorithm::Diff.
Note that only the LCSidx function is optimized in XS at the moment, which means only compact_diff will get significantly faster for large data sets, while diff and sdiff will run in identical speed as Algorithm::Diff.
Other Packages Related to libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl
- dep: libalgorithm-diff-perl
- a perl library for finding Longest Common Sequences in text
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: perl (>= 5.10.1-8ubuntu1)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language