Package: libamrita2-ruby1.8 (2.0.2+dfsg.1-2) [universe]
Links for libamrita2-ruby1.8
Download Source Package amrita2:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- TANIGUCHI Takaki
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [rubyforge.org]
a xml/xhtml template library for Ruby (Ruby 1.8)
Amrita produces html documents from XML template and Ruby model data.
* The template for amrita2 is a pure html/xhtml document without any special tag like <?...?> or <% .. %>
* The template can be written by designers using almost any xhtml/xml Editor.
* Need no change on Ruby code to change the view of _dynamic_ part (not only static part) of the template
* The model data may be standard Ruby data, Hash, Array, String... or an instance of classes you made.
* The output is controlled by _data_ not by logic. So It's easy to write, test, debug code. (Good for eXtreamPrograming)
Amrita2 mixes a template and model data up to a html document naturally matching the +id+ attribute of XML element to model data.
This is a dependency package which depends on Debian's default Ruby version.
Other Packages Related to libamrita2-ruby1.8