Package: libaqhbci17 (4.2.3-1) [universe]
Links for libaqhbci17
Download Source Package libaqbanking:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Micha Lenk
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.aquamaniac.de]
library for HBCI online banking
This library provides an API implementing the Home Banking Computer Interface, HBCI, a protocol popular with German banks. It is best used in conjunction with AqBanking, see the libaqbanking packages.
If you intend to use HBCI with digital signatures stored and/or processed on chipcards you will also need to install the package libchipcard-libgwenhywfar47-plugins.
Other Packages Related to libaqhbci17
- dep: libaqbanking-data (>= 4.2.3-1)
- configuration files for libaqbanking
- dep: libaqbanking29 (>= 4.2.0)
- library for online banking applications
- dep: libgwenhywfar47 (>= 3.10.0)
- OS abstraction layer
- sug: libchipcard-libgwenhywfar47-plugins
- crypttoken plugin to libgwenhywfar