Package: libatlas3gf-base (3.6.0-24ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libatlas3gf-base
Download Source Package atlas:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Scientific Computing Team (Mail Archive)
- Camm Maguire
- Ondrej Certik
- Sylvestre Ledru
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [math-atlas.sourceforge.net]
Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software,generic shared
ATLAS is an approach for the automatic generation and optimization of numerical software. Currently ATLAS supplies optimized versions for the complete set of linear algebra kernels known as the Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines (BLAS), and a subset of the linear algebra routines in the LAPACK library.
The libraries in this package are built without any processor extension instructions, and should run on all processors of this general architecture, albeit less than optimally.
On some architectures, multiple binary packages are provided to take advantage of certain commonly available processor instruction set extensions. The instruction extension set used is indicated in the package name, with 'base' denoting no extensions. In general, you will obtain the best performance by installing the package with the most advanced instruction extension set your machine is capable of running.
Other Packages Related to libatlas3gf-base
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- sug: libatlas3gf-3dnow [i386]
- Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software,3dnow shared
- sug: libatlas3gf-sse [i386]
- Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software,SSE1 shared
- sug: libatlas3gf-sse2 [i386]
- Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software,SSE2 shared
- sug: libblas3gf
- Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines 3, shared library
- sug: liblapack3gf
- library of linear algebra routines 3 - shared version