Package: libbakery-2.4-dev (2.4.4-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libbakery-2.4-dev
Download Source Package bakery2.4:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Bradley Bell
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Deng Xiyue
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A C++ Application Framework (development files)
Bakery is a C++ Framework for creating GTK+ or GNOME applications using gtkmm and gnomemm.
* Bakery provides a Document/View architecture, but it doesn't force you to use the whole architecture. * Bakery can use XML as a Document storage format, if you like. But it doesn't force you to use the whole architecture. * Bakery provides default functionality, which can be easily customized. * Bakery makes it easy to start developing GNOME applications. * Bakery gives your application structure. * Bakery contains a few utility classes.
The main bakery library provides gtkmm-based App classes for the GUI-independent App, Document and View classes. The bakery_gnomeui extension library provides libgnomeuimm-based App classes instead, for creating full GNOME applications.
This package contains development files.
Other Packages Related to libbakery-2.4-dev
- dep: libbakery-2.4-1 (= 2.4.4-1ubuntu1)
- A C++ Application Framework (shared libraries)
- dep: libgconfmm-2.6-dev (>= 2.10.0-3)
- C++ wrappers for GConf (development files)
- dep: libglademm-2.4-dev (>= 2.6.1-1)
- C++ wrappers for libglade2 (development files)
- dep: libgnome-vfsmm-2.6-dev (>= 2.10.0-1)
- C++ wrappers for GnomeVFS (development files)
- dep: libgtkmm-2.4-dev (>> 1:2.8.0)
- C++ wrappers for GTK+ (development files)
- dep: libxml++2.6-dev (>> 2.8.0)
- A C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)
- sug: libbakery-2.4-doc
- A C++ Application Framework (development files)