Package: libcaca0 (0.99.beta16-3)
Links for libcaca0
Download Source Package libcaca:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Sam Hocevar
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [caca.zoy.org]
colour ASCII art library
libcaca is the Colour AsCii Art library. It provides high level functions for colour text drawing, simple primitives for line, polygon and ellipse drawing, as well as powerful image to text conversion routines.
This package contains the shared library for libcaca.
Other Packages Related to libcaca0
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libslang2 (>= 2.0.7-1)
- The S-Lang programming library - runtime version
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime