Package: libccrtp1-1.7-0 (1.7.1-2build1) [universe]
Links for libccrtp1-1.7-0
Download Source Package libccrtp:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian VoIP Team (Mail Archive)
- Mark Purcell
- Mikael Magnusson
- Kilian Krause
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
Common C++ class framework for RTP packets
GNU ccRTP is a GNU Common C++ based high performance RTP stack. RTP is the Internet-standard protocol for the transport of real-time data, including audio and video. It can be used for media-on-demand as well as interactive for creating services such as Internet telephony.
This package contains the shared runtime libraries for GNU ccRTP.
Other Packages Related to libccrtp1-1.7-0
- dep: libccgnu2-1.7-0
- A GNU package for creating portable C++ programs
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3