Package: libclanapp-1.0 (1.0~svn3827-2) [universe]
Links for libclanapp-1.0
Download Source Package clanlib:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages)
- Barry deFreese
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.clanlib.org]
ClanLib game SDK runtime
ClanLib is a multi-platform software development kit, with an emphasis on game development.
On one side, it tries to provide a platform independent interface to write games with, by taking over the low-level work from the game and providing wrappers around toolkits such as DirectFB, DirectX, OpenGL, Vorbis, X11, etc., so that if a game is written with ClanLib, the game should compile on any platform supported by ClanLib without changing its source code.
On the other hand, ClanLib also tries to be a service-minded SDK. In other words, the developers have put great effort into designing the API, to ensure ClanLib's ease of use - while maintaining its power.
This is the runtime part of the ClanLib SDK, needed to run applications built with it.
Other Packages Related to libclanapp-1.0
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libmikmod2 (>= 3.1.10)
- A portable sound library
- dep: libogg0 (>= 1.0rc3)
- Ogg bitstream library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libvorbis0a (>= 1.1.2)
- The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec (Decoder library)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxi6
- X11 Input extension library
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- dep: libxxf86vm1
- X11 XFree86 video mode extension library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime