Package: libclass-c3-perl (0.21-1) [universe]
Links for libclass-c3-perl
Download Source Package libclass-c3-perl:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Perl Group (Mail Archive)
- Krzysztof Krzyżaniak (eloy)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
A pragma to use the C3 method resolution order algortihm
Class::C3 is pragma to change Perl 5's standard method resolution order from depth-first left-to-right (a.k.a - pre-order) to the more sophisticated C3 method resolution order.
C3 is the name of an algorithm which aims to provide a sane method resolution order under multiple inheritence. It was first introduced in the langauge Dylan, and then later adopted as the preferred MRO (Method Resolution Order) for the new-style classes in Python 2.3. Most recently it has been adopted as the 'canonical' MRO for Perl 6 classes, and the default MRO for Parrot objects as well.
Other Packages Related to libclass-c3-perl
- dep: libalgorithm-c3-perl (>= 0.05)
- Perl module for merging hierarchies using the C3 algorithm
- dep: libtest-exception-perl (>= 0.15)
- module for testing exception-based code
- dep: perl (>= 5.6.0-16)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libclass-c3-xs-perl
- Perl module to accelerate Class::C3