Package: libcwidget3 (0.5.13-1ubuntu1)
Links for libcwidget3
Download Source Package cwidget:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Daniel Burrows
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [cwidget.alioth.debian.org]
high-level terminal interface library for C++ (runtime files)
libcwidget is a modern user interface library modeled on GTK+ and Qt, but using curses as its display layer and with widgets that are tailored to a terminal environment.
This package contains the files that are required to run programs compiled against libcwidget.
Other Packages Related to libcwidget3
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libsigc++-2.0-0c2a (>= 2.0.2)
- type-safe Signal Framework for C++ - runtime
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: libcwidget-dev
- high-level terminal interface library for C++ (development files)