Package: libgd-gd2-perl (1:2.39-2build1)
Links for libgd-gd2-perl
Download Source Package libgd-gd2-perl:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- GD team (Mail Archive)
- Jonas Smedegaard
- Sean Finney
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
Perl module wrapper for libgd - gd2 variant
This is a autoloadable interface module for libgd, a popular library for creating and manipulating PNG files. With this library you can create PNG images on the fly or modify existing files. Features include:
* Lines, polygons, rectangles and arcs, both filled and unfilled * Flood fills * The use of arbitrary images as brushes and as tiled fill patterns * Line styling (dashed lines and the like) * Horizontal and vertical text rendering * Support for transparency and interlacing * Support for TrueType font rendering, via libfreetype. * Support for spline curves, via GD::Polyline * Support for symbolic font names, such as "helvetica:italic" * Support for symbolic color names, such as "green", via GD::Simple * Produces output in png, gif, jpeg and xbm format * Produces output in svg format via GD::SVG.
Included with the example code is the perl script qd.pl with QuickDraw routines for generating PICT2 files (used on Apple Macintosh).
This package is linked against libgd2, with Xpm (X pixmap) support.
Other Packages Related to libgd-gd2-perl
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgd2-xpm (>= 2.0.36~rc1~dfsg)
- GD Graphics Library version 2
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxpm4
- X11 pixmap library
- dep: perl (>= 5.10.1-8ubuntu1)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime