Package: libgda3-dev (3.0.4-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libgda3-dev
Download Source Package libgda3:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Development files for GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
GNOME Data Access is an attempt to provide uniform access to different kinds of data sources (databases, information servers, mail spools, etc). It is a complete architecture that provides all you need to access your data.
This library is made for GNOME2, but it doesn't require GNOME2 libraries.
This package contains the header files and libraries which you need for development.
Other Packages Related to libgda3-dev
- dep: libgda3-3 (= 3.0.4-1ubuntu1)
- GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.2.0)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libxslt1-dev
- XSLT processing library - development kit
- sug: libgda3-doc
- Documentation files for GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2