Package: libgdata6 (0.5.2-0ubuntu1.1) [security]
Links for libgdata6
Download Source Package libgdata:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
Library for accessing GData webservices - shared libraries
libgdata is a GLib-based library for accessing online service APIs using the GData protocol — most notably, Google's services. It provides APIs to access the common Google services, and has full asynchronous support.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libgdata6
- dep: libgdata-common
- Library for accessing GData webservices - common data files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.19.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libsoup-gnome2.4-1 (>= 2.27.4)
- an HTTP library implementation in C -- GNOME support library
- dep: libsoup2.4-1 (>= 2.26.1)
- an HTTP library implementation in C -- Shared library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library