Package: libgdb-dev (7.1-1ubuntu2)
Links for libgdb-dev
Download Source Package gdb:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Daniel Jacobowitz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The GNU Debugger (libgdb.a)
GDB is a source-level debugger, capable of breaking programs at any specific line, displaying variable values, and determining where errors occurred. Currently, it works for C, C++, Fortran Modula 2 and Java programs. A must-have for any serious programmer.
This package contains libgdb.a, the bulk of GDB as a linkable library. It is provided for an IDE which links to libgdb.a. Please do not use libgdb.a for new projects.
Other Packages Related to libgdb-dev
- dep: binutils-dev
- The GNU binary utilities (BFD development files)
- dep: gdb
- The GNU Debugger
- dep: libexpat1-dev
- XML parsing C library - development kit
- dep: libncurses5-dev
- developer's libraries and docs for ncurses
- dep: libreadline-dev
- GNU readline and history libraries, development files
- dep: python-dev
- Header files and a static library for Python (default)
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development