Package: libgeant321-2-dev (1:3.21.14.dfsg-8ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for libgeant321-2-dev
Download Source Package geant321:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kevin B. McCarty
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wwwasd.web.cern.ch]
[Physics] Library for GEANT 3.21 (development files)
GEANT is a framework for simulating the passage of subatomic particles through matter, for instance, particle detectors. For maximum flexibility, GEANT simulations are performed by linking FORTRAN code supplied by the user with the GEANT library, then running the resulting executable.
This package includes a static version of the libgeant321 library required by GEANT. C and FORTRAN header files are also included.
Other Packages Related to libgeant321-2-dev
- dep: libgeant321-2-gfortran (= 1:3.21.14.dfsg-8ubuntu2)
- [Physics] Library for GEANT 3.21
- dep: libpawlib-lesstif3-dev (>= 1:2.14.04.dfsg.2-2)
- CERNLIB PAW library (Lesstif-dependent part - development files)
- rec: geant321
- [Physics] Particle detector description and simulation tool