Package: libggi-target-terminfo (1:2.2.2-5ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libggi-target-terminfo
Download Source Package libggi:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Bradley Smith
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ggi-project.org]
General Graphics Interface TermInfo display target
"General Graphics Interface" - a fast, portable graphics environment.
This package contains the driver for the "terminfo" target, enabling libGGI (and therefore any program using libGGI) to display its output in text mode. This target does not support graphics; it only makes text modes available. (However, you can display graphics on a text-mode target using the "monotext" target.) Output is displayed in a terminal-independent fashion using the "ncurses" library.
Other Packages Related to libggi-target-terminfo
- dep: libggi2 (>= 1:2.2.2)
- General Graphics Interface runtime libraries
- dep: libgii1
- General Input Interface runtime libraries
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- sug: libggi-target-monotext
- General Graphics Interface plain text target