Package: libgladeui-1-9 (3.7.0.is.3.6.7-0ubuntu1)
Links for libgladeui-1-9
Download Source Package glade-3:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [glade.gnome.org]
GTK+ User Interface Build core library
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick and easy development of user interfaces for the GTK+ 2 toolkit.
Glade is, since its "3.0" major version, highly modular, and composed of widgets which can be used by other applications to integrate functionality similar to the one provided by the Glade application itself.
This library provides all the widgets and core code, like parsing and saving files.
Other Packages Related to libgladeui-1-9
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.23.5)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.18.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libpython2.6 (>= 2.6)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.6)
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library