Package: libglib-perl (1:1.222-1)
Links for libglib-perl
Download Source Package libglib-perl:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Perl Group (Mail Archive)
- Ryan Niebur
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net]
Perl interface to the GLib and GObject libraries
libglib-perl provides access to the GLib and GObject libraries. GLib is a portability and utility library; GObject provides a generic type system with inheritance and a powerful signal system. Together these libraries are used as the foundation for many of the libraries that make up the GNOME environment, and are used in many unrelated projects.
Find out more about GNOME at http://www.gnome.org.
The perl bindings follow the C API very closely, and the C reference documentation should be considered the canonical source: http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/index.html
This module is part of gtk2-perl.
To discuss gtk2-perl, ask questions and flame/praise the authors, join email@example.com at lists.gnome.org.
Also have a look at the gtk2-perl website and sourceforge project page, http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net
Other Packages Related to libglib-perl
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: perl (>= 5.10.0-24ubuntu4)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language