Package: libglobus-common-dev (10.2-7) [universe]
Links for libglobus-common-dev
Download Source Package globus-common:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Mattias Ellert
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.globus.org]
Globus Toolkit - Common Library Development Files
The Globus Toolkit is an open source software toolkit used for building Grid systems and applications. It is being developed by the Globus Alliance and many others all over the world. A growing number of projects and companies are using the Globus Toolkit to unlock the potential of grids for their cause.
This package contains the development files for the Common Library.
Other Packages Related to libglobus-common-dev
- dep: globus-core (>= 4)
- Globus Toolkit - Globus Core
- dep: libglobus-common0 (= 10.2-7)
- Globus Toolkit - Common Library
- dep: libglobus-libtool-dev (>= 1)
- Globus Toolkit - Globus libtool package Development Files
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libglobus-common-doc (= 10.2-7)
- Globus Toolkit - Common Library Documentation Files