Package: libgmp3-dev (2:4.3.2+dfsg-1ubuntu1)
Links for libgmp3-dev
Download Source Package gmp:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Scientific Computing Team (Mail Archive)
- Steve M. Robbins
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gmplib.org]
Multiprecision arithmetic library developers tools
This development package provides the header files and the symbolic links to allow compilation and linking of programs that use the libraries provided in the libgmp3 package.
Both C and C++ bindings are present in this package. Package libstdc++-dev is required to use the C++ bindings.
The MPFR library (multiple-precision floating-point) used to be included, but has since been moved to package libmpfr-dev.
Other Packages Related to libgmp3-dev
- dep: libgmp3c2 (= 2:4.3.2+dfsg-1ubuntu1)
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libgmpxx4ldbl (= 2:4.3.2+dfsg-1ubuntu1)
- Multiprecision arithmetic library (C++ bindings)