Package: libgnome-speech7 (1:0.4.25-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libgnome-speech7
Download Source Package gnome-speech:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Mario Lang
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Mario Lang
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNOME text-to-speech library
The GNOME Speech library gives a simple yet general API for programs to convert text into speech, as well as speech input.
Multiple backends are supported by the GNOME Speech library. The Festival, Espeak and speech-dispatcher backends are provided by default in this package; other backends that require proprietary software are available via separate packages (gnome-speech-dectalk and gnome-speech-swift).
Other Packages Related to libgnome-speech7
- dep: libbonobo2-0 (>= 2.15.0)
- Bonobo CORBA interfaces library
- dep: libespeak1 (>= 1.30)
- A multi-lingual software speech synthesizer: shared library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: liborbit2 (>= 1:2.14.10)
- libraries for ORBit2 - a CORBA ORB
- dep: pulseaudio-utils
- Command line tools for the PulseAudio sound server
- rec: festival
- General multi-lingual speech synthesis system