Package: libgphoto2-2 (2.4.8-0ubuntu2)
Links for libgphoto2-2
Download Source Package libgphoto2:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian PhotoTools Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Frederic Peters
- Cyril Brulebois
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gphoto.org]
gphoto2 digital camera library
The gphoto2 library can be used by applications to access various digital camera models, via standard protocols such as USB Mass Storage and PTP, or vendor-specific protocols.
This package contains the library.
The gphoto2 command-line frontend is shipped separately, in the gphoto2 package.
Other Packages Related to libgphoto2-2
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libexif12
- library to parse EXIF files
- dep: libgphoto2-port0 (>= 2.4.3)
- gphoto2 digital camera port library
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6b)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- rec: udev (>= 0.136)
- rule-based device node and kernel event manager
- sug: gphoto2 (>= 2.1.1)
- The gphoto2 digital camera command-line client