Package: libgraphviz-dev (2.20.2-8ubuntu3.2) [security]
Links for libgraphviz-dev
Download Source Package graphviz:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- David Claughton
- Christoph Egger
- Sebastian Harl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.graphviz.org]
graphviz libs and headers against which to build applications
Graphviz is a set of graph drawing tools. See the description of the graphviz package for a full description.
This package installs the libraries and headers necessary to link graphviz library routines into an application. It also installs additional man pages.
This package also contains the OCaml development files.
Note: A graphviz user doesn't need to install this package.
Other Packages Related to libgraphviz-dev
- dep: libc6-dev
- Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libexpat1-dev
- XML parsing C library - development kit
- dep: libgraphviz4 (= 2.20.2-8ubuntu3.2)
- rich set of graph drawing tools
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development
- sug: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries