Package: libgsf-1-114 (1.14.16-1ubuntu1)
Links for libgsf-1-114
Download Source Package libgsf:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Structured File Library - runtime version
The GNOME Structured File Library aims to provide an efficient extensible I/O abstraction for dealing with different structured file formats.
This is the basic runtime version of libgsf. It does not provide GNOME-specific extensions.
Other Packages Related to libgsf-1-114
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgsf-1-common (>= 1.14.16-1ubuntu1)
- Structured File Library - common files
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime