Package: libgtk2-gladexml-simple-perl (0.32-1.1) [universe]
Links for libgtk2-gladexml-simple-perl
Download Source Package libgtk2-gladexml-simple-perl:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Florian Ragwitz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
clean object-oriented perl interface to Gtk2::GladeXML
Gtk2::GladeXML::Simple is a module that provides a clean and easy interface for Gnome/Gtk2 and Glade applications using an object-oriented syntax. You just make Gtk2::GladeXML::Simple your application's base class, have your new call SUPER::new, and the module will do the tedious and dirty work for you.
* Signal handler callbacks as methods of your class. * Autoconnection of signal handlers. * Autocalling of creation functions for custom widgets. * Access to the widgets as instance attributes.
Other Packages Related to libgtk2-gladexml-simple-perl
- dep: libgtk2-gladexml-perl
- Perl interface to use user interfaces created with glade-2
- dep: libgtk2-perl
- Perl interface to the 2.x series of the Gimp Toolkit library
- dep: perl (>= 5.6.0-16)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libxml-sax-perl
- Perl module for using and building Perl SAX2 XML processors