Package: libgtkada2.14.2-dev (2.14.2-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libgtkada2.14.2-dev
Download Source Package libgtkada2:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ludovic Brenta
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Development files for libgtkada2
GtkAda is a library that allows programmers to write GTK+ applications in the Ada programming language. This version of GtkAda supports:
- GTK+ 2.14 - GNOME 2.20 - GLADE 2.x, both for generating Ada code from .glade files, and for loading .glade files at run time through libglade.
This package contains the development files and static libraries for GtkAda; if you want to link your programs against shared libraries, install the recommended packages.
With this package, you can also generate Ada code from GLADE 2 files; see gate2(1).
Other Packages Related to libgtkada2.14.2-dev
- dep: gnat-4.4
- The GNU Ada compiler
- dep: libc6-dev
- Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libglade2-dev
- development files for libglade
- dep: libgtk2.0-dev (>= 2.12)
- Development files for the GTK+ library
- dep: libgtkada2.14.2 (= 2.14.2-1ubuntu1)
- Ada binding for the GTK+ library
- rec: glade-2
- Package not available
- rec: libglu1-mesa-dev
- The OpenGL utility library -- development files
- rec: libgtkada-gl2.14.2
- Ada binding for OpenGL
- rec: libgtkada-glade2.14.2
- Ada binding for Glade generated applications
- rec: libgtkada2-bin (= 2.14.2-1ubuntu1)
- Development files for libgtkada2