Package: libgtkmathview0c2a (0.8.0-4) [universe]
Links for libgtkmathview0c2a
Download Source Package gtkmathview:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Stefano Zacchiroli
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [helm.cs.unibo.it]
rendering engine for MathML documents
GtkMathView is a C++ rendering engine for MathML documents. It provides an interactive view that can be used for browsing and editing MathML markup.
GtkMathView reads MathML documents by means of a frontend whose purpose is to traverse the MathML document (or part of it) and to appropriately instantiate GtkMathView's internal data structures that are suitable for rendering it. Currently the following frontends are supported: libxml2 (tree view using libxml2 API), libxml2 reader (event view using libxml2 reader API), GMetaDOM (tree view using DOM API), custom (application-specific view with application-provided callbacks).
GtkMathView renders MathML documents through a backend whose purpose is to provide an interface between the portable rendering engine and the platform-specific capabilities (like retrieving fonts, drawing on the screen, and so on). Currently the following backends are provided: GTK+, GTK+ widget, PostScript, SVG, AbiWord.
This package include the shared library.
Other Packages Related to libgtkmathview0c2a
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.29.3)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgdome2-0
- DOM level2 library for accessing XML files
- dep: libgdome2-cpp-smart0c2a
- C++ bindings for GDome2 DOM implementation
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libt1-5 (>= 5.1.1)
- Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library