Package: libguichan-0.8.1-1-dbg (0.8.2-1) [universe]
Links for libguichan-0.8.1-1-dbg
Download Source Package guichan:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Patrick Matthäi
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [guichan.sourceforge.net]
small, efficient C++ GUI library (debugging symbols)
Guichan is a small and efficient C++ GUI library designed for games. It comes with a standard set of widgets and can use several different objects for displaying graphics and grabbing user input.
Guichan has a very abstract design which allows users of Guichan to use different objects for displaying of graphics and grabbing of user input. Guichan comes with (for now) 3 implemented graphics objects (SDLGraphics, OpenGLGraphics and AllegroGraphics) and 2 implemented input objects (SDLInput and AllegroInput),
Guichan is designed in a very abstract way making it very easy to extend Guichan for your own needs. It is even very easy to implement new graphics objects making Guichan as portable as ansi C++ is.
This package contains the debugging symbols for guichan.
Other Packages Related to libguichan-0.8.1-1-dbg
- dep: libguichan-0.8.1-1 (= 0.8.2-1)
- small, efficient C++ GUI library
- dep: libguichan-allegro-0.8.1-1 (= 0.8.2-1)
- small, efficient C++ GUI library (allegro integration)
- dep: libguichan-opengl-0.8.1-1 (= 0.8.2-1)
- small, efficient C++ GUI library (OpenGL integration)
- dep: libguichan-sdl-0.8.1-1 (= 0.8.2-1)
- small, efficient C++ GUI library (SDL integration)