Package: libhamlib2-perl (1.2.10-3) [universe]
Links for libhamlib2-perl
Download Source Package hamlib:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Hamradio Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Jaime Robles
- Kamal Mostafa
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.hamlib.org]
Run-time library to control radio transceivers and receivers
Most recent amateur radio transceivers allow external control of their functions through a computer interface. Unfortunately, control commands are not always consistent across a manufacturer's product line and each manufacturer's product line differs greatly from its competitors.
This library addresses that issue by providing a standardised programming interface that applications can talk to and translating that into the appropriate commands required by the radio in use.
This package provides the perl bindings of the library.
Other Packages Related to libhamlib2-perl
- dep: libhamlib2 (>= 1.2.10)
- Run-time library to control radio transceivers and receivers
- dep: perl (>= 5.10.1-8ubuntu1)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language