Package: libharminv2 (1.3.1-3) [universe]
Links for libharminv2
Download Source Package harminv:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Thorsten Alteholz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ab-initio.mit.edu]
Library for using harminv
Libharminv is a free library to solve the problem of harmonic inversion, given a discrete-time, finite-length signal that consists of a sum of finitely-many sinusoids (possibly exponentially decaying) in a given bandwidth, it determines the frequencies, decay constants, amplitudes, and phases of those sinusoids.
This package contains the library.
Other Packages Related to libharminv2
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3